Hello and welcome to my review of the Gul’dan!
Gul’dan was born on Draenor, homeland of the Orcs, and was once a member of the mysterious Shadowmoon. Gul’dan was obsessed by lust for power, and concluded a secret alliance with the demons of the Burning Legion – a destructive force that had come from other worlds. Warlock drank demon blood and forever changed the destiny of his people. Containing blood demonic energy Gul’dan disfigured, she turned him into a monster.
Assassins deal bursts of high damage, specializing in either single-target or multi-target abilities, but lack resilience. They thrive on the battlefield through hit-and-run tactics, carefully timed attacks, and by capitalizing on the perfect moment to engage or flee.
- Damage 8/10
- Utility 3/10
- Survability 5/10
- Complexity 6/10
Recently, Gul’dan was released and now we will look at his basic abilities.
1st ability is:
Fel Flame: Manacost: 75 . Cooldown 1.5 sec. Damage 200.
It’s spam ability that flyes towards on short distance. We will use it as often as possible.
Drain Life: Manacost 0. Cooldown 10 sec. Damage 132. Healing 172.
Awesome ability that save your life more than once. This ability has 1 giant minus while you cast Drain Life you are immobilized.
Corruption: Manacost 90. Cooldown 16 sec. Damage 204 over 6 sec, effect stacks 3 times
Super dot if u can if you can get enemy wuth it at least 2 times
Canonical warlock spell, consumes your Hp and transfers it into Mana
Horrify: Manacost 90. Cooldown 80 sec. Damage 120, and cast Fear on enemies.
Very useful Crowd Control ability, Best for good team.
Horrify: Manacost 90. Cooldown 100 sec. Damage 165 per meteorite, Duration 7 sec.
Not the best choice, but it’s kinda funny.
- Pursuit of Flame. When you hit 40 players with this ability your Fel Flame’s radius will be increased by 10%
- Glyph of Drain Life. Increases the cast by 25%
- Echoed corruption. When you hit 30 players with this ability your Corruption will strike at opposite direction after 3rd strike.
- Chaotic energy. After gathering 20 regen globes your basic ability mana costs are permanently reduced by 20.
- Health Funnel. Killing enemies with Drain life reduced its cooldown.
- Improved life tap. Life tap restores more mana
- Consume Soul. Instantly kill an enemy minion to heal.
- Bound by Shadow. Fel flame hits reduce cooldown of corruption.
- Devour the Frail. Drain Life deals more damage to weakened enemies.
- Curse of Exhaustion. Corruption slows enemyMovement speed.
- Hunger for power. Gain ability power but reduce healing received.
- Horrify. Deals damage and fear Heroes.
- Rain of Destruction. Summon a rain of meteors in an area
- Fel Armor. Fel Flame grants Spell Shield.
- Harvest life. Increases healing from Drain Life.
- Dark Bargain. Increases death respawn timer and health.
- Healstone. Activate to heal.
- Rampant Hellfire. Increases Fel Flame’s damage.
- Ruinous affliction. Corruption deal bonus damage.
- Darkness within. Gain ability power after using life tap.
- Haunt. Increases duration and makes enemies vulnerable
- Deep Impact. Rain of Destruction slows enemy Movement speed.
- Demonic Circle. Summons a demonic circlethat you can teleport to.
My other Reviews: